Mobile auto glass repair
We know your time and money are precious.
When you get glass damage to your windshield or side window, you may dread the time and money it will take to fix. With mobile glass repair from Safelite, you can save your time and money, depending on your insurance coverage.
Auto glass services at your home
小叔子的啊好大At Safelite, we’re committed to the safety and health of our customers and technicians. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our mobile auto glass technicians will come to your home and complete windshield repair and auto glass replacement services while following CDC social distancing guidelines.
Here's what to expect during a mobile auto glass appointment:
- Your technician will greet you with a smile and thumbs-up instead of a handshake.
- Your technician won’t require you to provide an electronic signature for completion of your claim, pre-inspection or credit card payment.
- If you prefer, you can just leave your keys on the dash and your technician will take it from there.
小叔子的啊好大This convenience provides a smooth process, ensuring the proper windshield repair or auto glass replacement so you’re ready to drive safely once again.
Practice social distancing, stay inside and let our mobile auto glass technicians come to you. Get your free quote and schedule online today.
In-shop vs. mobile glass service
小叔子的啊好大Whether you choose Safelite to travel to you for your mobile auto glass needs, or you’d rather come to one of our shops, the choice is yours.
Our auto glass services reach 97 percent of U.S. drivers in all 50 states. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about the differences between our mobile auto glass repair and in-shop services.
- We have more than 720 shop locations ready to help you with your auto glass damage.
- Scheduling an appointment is easy. You can schedule online or by calling 877-664-8931.
- We’ll get you in and out in no time – repairs can take as little as 30 minutes, and replacements usually take an hour.
Mobile glass service
- We have more than 6,000 MobileGlassShops across the country, ready to travel to you. Save valuable time by having us come to your work, home or other location. Wherever you need us, we’ll be there.
- Customer safety and security are important for mobile service. If you provide your email address when you make an appointment we’ll send you a technician profile email with the name, photo and credentials of your auto glass technician.
- We’ll give you a specific time frame for the repair appointment when scheduling. For added convenience, our auto glass technicians will call you on the morning of the appointment to provide a more accurate time of arrival.
- Safelite technicians use special technology for mobile auto glass service that makes the process smooth for our customers. The software is linked to the technicians' mobile applications that manage job statuses and can take care of paperwork wirelessly at your home.